Freelance Web Developer — Contract/Freelance
A fast-growing marketing and media relations firm is seeking an experienced Web Developer to build websites for major clients. The ideal candidate will possess strong website production skills, a good eye for design and layout and strong technical aptitude.
Candidates should possess the skills to build back-end secure logins, user personalization, and database forms using PHP, MYSQL and the like.
• Develop and lead the creation of standards-compliant, cross-browser-compatible HTML/CSS representations of visual designs with pixel-level accuracy and attention to detail.
• Work closely with designers, artists, engineers and testers to contribute to the overall user experience.
• Participate in requirements gathering and functional specification activities, providing feedback on implementation feasibility as well as navigable prototypes/mockups.
• Produce and optimize image assets (including creation of image strips and generating optimal slicing patterns).
• Optimize performance of client-side code, taking into account issues of page weight, complexity, SEO, network, user perception, and other effects.
• Manage competing priorities in a demanding production environment.
• Work collaboratively with other stakeholders in sales, marketing, operations, and engineering.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years hands on software design and development experience
• Experience building graphics with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Keen ability to understand end user experience and business needs.
• Data analysis and reporting experience a big plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience in a high-availability and mission-critical environment.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration please respond to job posting with your resume.
653 total views, 1 today