Internship Social Media Internship
Education within a college and/or university is no longer the golden ticket in today’s job market. Classes pertaining to your major will not substitute real world experience, of which should be obtained before he or she enters the business world. AGVSPORT offers a bona fide internship experience that will not only prepare you for today’s job market, but will transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. This is not an internship that consists of atypical grunt work, but hands on experience through direction and personal management.
• Intermediate-expert knowledge in online social communities.
• An understanding of Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, etc.
• Motorcycle enthusiasts preferred.
• Demonstrates flexibility; can redefine the role as needed and adapt to change.
• Expert research skills
• Interacts professionally and appropriately within a variety of situations.
• Builds consensus, facilitates win-win business outcomes, gains and builds commitment to new ideas and courses of action.
• Clearly articulates, presents, and promotes ideas and issues before various audiences in professional settings.
• Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently.
• Shares information, cooperates with others, and is comfortable participating as part of a team.
• Being the authorized voice of the AGV Sport communities
• Moderating message boards, blogging, emailing and interacting with the community.
• Serving as the information hub, communicator and daily monitor for online activities within AGV Sport.
• Managing user submitted media, messages and emails, monitoring for inappropriate content, spammers or content that can be promoted.
• Overseeing special sponsorship and contest programs and tagging.
• Managing positive community site experience through customer service and support.
• Participating in forums, blogs and relevant communities representing AGV Sport.
• Constant research pertaining to any up-and-coming social networks
By the end of this internship the trainee will have learned to:
• Fully understand the industry and customer knowledge
• Compile a portfolio of completed assignments at the end of the internship
• Gain an advanced understanding of current social networks
• Obtain experience in up-and-coming social media outlets
• Connect the importance of up-to-date social networking within a company
• Understand how social networking is beneficial to company growth
The position is open for as long as the student would like, but with a minimum length of 12 weeks- 21 to 35 hours/week
This position is open to students enrolled at any college or university or a graduate looking for real world experience. The students’ interests must lie in the social networking and media field.
While this is an UNPAID internship, student interns will have an opportunity to receive college credit. Contact your undergraduate advising officer for more information on academic credit.
How to ApplyStudents wishing to apply for the internship should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call 1.800.777.7006.
1317 total views, 1 today