Freelance Freelance Interactive Designer
- 1+ years experience in interactive design
- Knowledge of web browsers and their limitations
- Experience with optimization of web based graphics andanimations
- Must be a quick thinker, able to develop concepts and carry outsolutions on a tight schedule
- Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficient in Flash,Photoshop, Illustrator, ImageReady, Dreamweaver, and InDesign
- Intermediate actionscript skills
- Able to deconstruct and resize interactive flash ads withintricate video, audio, and progressive content streams, into various sizes andthird party formats
- Demonstrate creative design solutions within constraints of theonline environment
- Ability to handle a high volume environment with rapidturnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details
- Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a varietyof projects
- Stay current with latest web design trends and technology andimplement as appropriate
- Self motivated learner
- Good time management skills and solid work ethic.
Possible World Wide LA is a global interactive agency that employs the most talented, agile and influential minds in the industry. The success of every one of ourprojects hinges on both the strength of our ideas and the strength of ourclient relationships.
Possible Worldwide creates meaningful and measurable interactive marketing. The firm develops solutions across the full range of digital media including mobile, Web, television, digital-out-of-home, tablet, touch, online advertising and social media, bringing technology and creativity together in new ways that drive consumer interest and business growth.
Our global staff creates award-winningand innovative work, across channelsand platforms, that peoplelove – while also delivering measurable businessresults for our clients. We’re a group ofprofessionals, across disciplines and around the world, who believe it’s notjust what brands say that matters, it’s what they do.
How to Apply
Requested Online Materials:
Resume (PDF or link)
Please email Resume/Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1583 total views, 1 today